Labels

Labels

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Homeschool Grades

My Home School Grades is a grade tracking software to keep track of your children's grades over the years.

A few things that I love about this software...

*The company was created by a homeschool dad and a recent homeschool college graduate, how awesome is that!  These guys certainly know what we need and don't need when it comes to grade keeping!


*There is a lot of preloaded curriculum in the system to pick from to make adding grades easier, or you can add your own if it's not in there.  (they are still adding new curriculum all the time).



*You have many options to makes this work for your family, my favorite is the Pass/fail option.  For instance, since my daughter is only in 3rd grade we don't specifically need a number grade, so for science and history we simply use the pass/ fail option.


*Have a high schooler?  Need a transcript?  No problem!  My Home School Grades has made that easy and effortless for you!!  It's really just as simple as the click of a button!  When you enter your courses you can pick if they are credit courses and how many credits each of them are.

(I guess I'm way beyond "a few" things I love, huh??)

* Not only can you enter your child's work from this year forward, you can enter past years as well!!  As you can see in the picture below, I have put in our grades for all of the 2012/2013 school year and am starting to get our 2013/2014 school year planned out!!



*For one price you get this software for all of your children, so whether you have one child or 10 you pay the same price!!  I think this is a great price for one child, so I can only imagine the savings with multiple children.  You can sign up for a free 14 day trial to see how you like it before purchasing it!

*The cost is only $49.95 for a LIFETIME membership to includes all updates, how awesome is that?!?!

*wondering if this will work on your computer, iPad, android, Mac, etc?  Have no fear, My Home School Grades has thought of that, my dear!  (It's almost midnight as I type this, I have to show my sense of humor off sometimes). This program will work on all platforms that I have seen so far!  I use it on my iPad and on my windows PC and it works great on both!

*when adding grades, this software will do the math for you!!  If you put the grade in as a fraction, example...13/15 the software will then change it to the correct number grade for you!!  If you are like me, you probably have a big smile on your face knowing that's one little thing you won't have to worry about!!

*My Homeschool Grades offers many video tutorials to make using their software so easy!

I don't have anything bad to say about this program, it is really perfect just how it is!  Simple, affordable, and created for Homeschooling families, I couldn't have asked for more!








3 comments:

  1. "Have no fear, they've thought of that, my dear!" Haha, I love it! Excellent review! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am still laughing at typing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can figure it out in about five minutes!

    ReplyDelete