Labels

Labels

Monday, December 9, 2013

A review of A Tale of Two Kingdoms and God's Unfolding Story of Salvation by Heather Kendall

Today I get to tell you about two books that I was given the opportunity to review, both by Heather A. Kendall.  God's Unfolding Story of Salvation, a Bible study, and A Tale of Two Kingdoms, an accompanying book to go with the Bible study.



God's Unfolding Story of Salvation is a 38 lesson Bible Study for older teens and adults.  This is meant to be studied at your pace.  I think this would be great for a group Bible Study, personally.  I have not done many Bible studies in my life and I would have preferred to study this along with a group to talk this over and dig deeper into the thoughts of others, and myself.  This is a really neat study as it's not topic centered, but rather goes into a deeper look from Genesis all the way to Revelations.  This book gives you a small tidbit of information, you will need your Bible heavily for this study, and you do the research to dig deeper and study on God's Salvation.  I actually chose not to do the Bible Study just yet, as I want to start it in January and use it for a full year and really get to dig into this study, I am excited about starting this in January and will certainly update once I've been using it longer.



A Tale of Two Kingdoms is an accompanying book to go with the Bible Study, or can be read alone.  It doesn't go right along with the Bible Study, but is a great resource to use with it.  This is a very in depth book, and I would not recommend it for someone just starting to dig deeper into their faith and the Bible.  This is certainly for someone with a lot of experience with Bible Studies and a good sense of the Bible, or to be used along with Gods Unfolding Story of Salvation with a group Bible Study.

You can purchase these books from Heather Kendall's website by clicking here.  You can purchase the Bible Study for $22 which includes shipping and the accompanying book for $23 which also includes shipping.

Heather Kendall has done a wonderful job writing these books and I definitely encourage you to head on over to the Mosaic Review page and read the other reviewers thoughts on these books to see if they would be a good fit for your Bible Study or a great Christmas present for someone special in your life!






No comments:

Post a Comment