Labels

Labels

Friday, November 29, 2013

My Little Pony: Party of One by PlayDate Digital

My Little Pony: Party of One is an interactive app for preschool aged children.  Twinkle Toes is 9 years old and is a HUGE MLP (My Little Pony) fan!



When I saw the opportunity to review this app, I was all for it!  This app goes along with one of the MLP episodes, Party of One, which Twinkle Toes has seen multiple times, like every other episode.  It's really cute how the book app goes along with the episide.  Not only is it a book though, it's interactive where the children can click on different things on the pages.  Your kids will love to hear their favorite Characters come to life in this app!  There are different sight words in the story and at the end of the book there is a "Sight Word Round Up" for the kids to click on each the picture and it will tell the word.



This app, of course, if not my 9 year olds level, but she still had fun reading it.  It's a running joke in our house that Twinkle Toes is like Pinkie Pie.  Not only is she full of energy, but she LOVES to plan parties and have a good time, just like Pinkie Pie!

You can check out a video of the app here.  And you can hop on over to purchase the app from the app store for $2.99

I definitely think that your preschool aged children will have a blast with this app!

You can head on over to the Mosaic Review page to see what my fellow reviewers thought of this as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment